Skip to main content

Welcome to our new site! Take a look around. We’d love your feedback. Get in touch here.

Our staff will arrive with food items ready to eat, with only a few finishing touches left to do on-site. Set-up and presentation time is included in the price of your order. This usually takes between 2 and 20 minutes depending on the items you have ordered.

Damn straight we do! Most of our menu items are intended as finger food, so the only things you’ll need to eat them are a side plate (included with all orders), a reusable napkin and … well, your fingers.

We also provide reusable wooden boards and trays for presenting and serving food. We take these away with us after use and sanitise them thoroughly, so they are ready for their next outing. It’s all part of our zero waste approach.

In our 'Extras' section on the menu we have a range of additional tableware for hire including cutlery, drinking glasses, water jugs.

Feel free to get in touch with us before your event to work out the specific tableware requirements for your order.

Yes, we provide them too! For our Infused Water Station, we provide an appropriate style of reusable glasses. If you would like to hire extra drinking vessels, prices are at the bottom of the 'Catering Menu' page.

The Buffet Banquet Menu will arrive hot and ready to eat, with our staff arranging some final heating on site such as chafing dishes etc. This is all included in the costs.

All remaining menu items are served at room temperature. If you have an oven on site we recommend warming some items just before serving (for example the Sausage Rolls, Slider Buns and the Kumara, Lime & Sunflower Roasties), although everything is perfectly fine at room temperature.

Payment options for online orders are accepted using a credit or debit card.

Alternatively we can send you an invoice and payment can be made via direct debit (online banking / bank deposit).

Your booking is confirmed once payment is made.


Unless you have registered for a commercial account, we require full payment prior to your receiving your order unless prior arrangements have been made. Corporate accounts are invoiced weekly and full payment is due within 30 days of invoice date.

All prices are inclucive of GST.

You are welcome to pick up your order (free of charge) from our kitchen in Glendene. If you select this option we ask that you also return the reusable tableware back to the same address within 36 hours of your event.

Alternatively, we can deliver your order to you in our 100% electric van. Please note our delivery fees include us returning to your event venue within 36 hours to collect the reusable tableware.

Delivery fees are as follows:

Zone 1: $40

0602, 1026, 0600, 0612, 0610, 0614

Zone 2: $60

0604, 1042, 1041, 1025, 1022, 1011, 1021, 1024, 1010, 1052, 1023, 1061, 1051, 1050, 0618

Zone 3: $80

0772, 0781, 0782, 0881, 0883, 0882, 0891, 0892, 0810, 0793, 0820, 0794, 0792, 0632, 0630, 0620, 0621, 0626, 0627, 0622, 0624, 1071, 1072, 1060, 2012, 2014, 2010, 2013, 1062, 2024, 2022, 2025, 2104, 2016, 2105, 2582, 2110, 2103, 2012, 2580, 2679, 2584,2113, 2578, 0794, 0930, 0913, 0932, 0992, 0931

Once your payment has been received and you have officially booked our catering services, we may need to turn down other catering requests for that day. For this reason, we regrettably have a firm cancellation policy. The following policies apply for cancellations:

- In the case of cancellations notified sixty (60) business days or more prior to the event, we will refund the full amount paid.

- In the case of cancellations notified between sixty (60) and fourteen (14) business days prior to the event, we will retain 25% of the full amount paid to cover lost sales and issue customers with a credit note for the remaining 75%

- In the case of cancellations notified between fourteen (14) and five (5 business days prior to the event, we will retain the full amount paid to cover lost sales but issue customers with a credit note.

- In the case of cancellations notified between zero (0) and five (5) business days prior to the event, we will retain the full amount paid to cover food loss, labour time and lost sales.

Still have questions?

Contact us, we’d love to hear from you.

Contact Us
Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.

ITEM

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart